Gullane Dental Practice is delighted to be open once again and seeing patients face to face.
We are currently operating under tight COVID – 19 restrictions which mean we cannot appoint as many patients as we would normally and are grateful for your ongoing patience.
We are, as always committed to you, our loyal patients ensuring we provide you with the highest quality of dental care in safe and comfortable surroundings.
We can now carry out most treatment, wearing appropriate additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Treatment rooms are left empty / fallow for 60 minutes following any aerosol generating procedure and decontaminated in line with all current guidance.
You will also be aware of some small changes to ensure enhanced infection control measures and a contactless visit.
These are listed below:
- We will contact you in advance of your appointment by text / email or phone to allow us to complete pre visit screening. The simplest way for this to be completed is for us to email you a link and you can complete the questions in the comfort of your own home prior to your visit. This reduces the time at the Practice therefore limiting contact with others.
- We would ask you to attend alone, bring minimal belongings and use toilet facilities before arriving at the practice.
- Please try to attend exactly at the time of your appointment to help reduce the number of patients waiting.
- You will be met at the door, which is locked, asked to sanitise your hands and have your temperature recorded. We will recheck your COVID status at this point.
- Please wear a face covering.
- Upon completion of your treatment please do not wait at reception if there are any other patients present. We will call you to arrange further appointments and take any payment.
In the meantime, if you require advice on any of the above we will be more than happy to help in any way we can.