Routine dental treatments
We offer all types of general/routine dental work including:
- Examinations – covering soft and hard tissues for dental disease
- Periodontal (gum) assessments and scaling
- Hygienist treatments
- Amalgam fillings
- Root canal therapy
- Dentures to replace missing teeth
- Sport guards – protection in contact sports
- Prevention treatment and advice
- Orthodontic treatment
- Dental Implants
Practice owner, KEITH A THOMSON BDS MClinDent takes referrals for implant provision. If you are missing a tooth, struggling to cope with a gap or have loose dentures; implants can offer a solution. Keith has placed over 200 implants. He works out of North Berwick Dental Centre, 4 miles away.
- White fillings
- Adult Orthodontics using Inman Aligner orthodontic system
- Tooth whitening – this is a simple procedure which patients use to improve their smile by lightening their own teeth
- Crowns to repair broken or unsightly teeth or Bridges to replace missing teeth.
- Composite (white filling) treatment for tooth wear caused by clenching, grinding or long term acid erosion
- Veneers – which are used to repair chipped, worn or stained front teethIcon treatment – treatment to remove superficial enamel white spots
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
Facial aesthetics is delivered by Jenny Wylie. It involves relatively painless injections into areas of the facial muscles to help reduce frown lines and wrinkles. It also has therapeutic effects and can often be used in the treatment of migraines.
Prices start from; £195
Let us help you look and feel your best today
To book a consultation, or appointment, call us on 01620 842978,
alternatively email the practice and a member our team will get back in touch.